Rules for Pools in Alyeska Snow Classic
- You need a pool name; example of pool name “Grandma’s Kids Pool”
- The pool name, address and phone number should be the same and entered on every ticket.
- There needs to be a “Key” mailed to the Alyeska Snow Classic PO Box or emailed. The “Key” needs to include: ticket numbers, pool name, pool address, pool phone number, full names of each pool member. The “Key” can be created on any document: Word, Excel; but it must be legible. “Keys” can be mailed to: PO Box 790, Girdwood AK 99587 or it can be emailed to: email@example.com. The “Key” needs to be received (not just post marked) prior to close of sales on March 31, 2018 at 10 PM.
- Make sure all tickets have all the information necessary.
- Keep a list of your pool members names, the “key” and your guess(es).
- Put your tickets in the Alyeska Snow Classic container.
- If you make a mistake, clearly mark through the mistake, make the correction and initial the correction.
If you have any questions please call us at the Alyeska Snow Classic office: (907) 742-5317 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.